среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

SERPRO RFB V3 DOWNLOAD

So if a domain name is on that list, it's impossible to create a Letsencrypt certificate with that domain name. Check the list manual - https: Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder latest version: Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder, free and safe download. EJP Also, see my last update. I'm reproducing the problem with wget and openssl now. serpro rfb v3

Uploader: Vudogrel
Date Added: 11 January 2007
File Size: 34.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 20414
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Host T IP-Address is auth. Domainname Http-Status redirect Sec. I logged in serprp of the problematic machines and set up a reverse ssh tunnel to my box that points to the address in question. I actually copied the keystore file from the working platform to the non-working one.

I also tried running the same code on a Debian virtual machine and it worked.

It seems the server has extra pickiness somehow. Given the nature of the question, it's more appropriate to create another one on serverfault. Find out your Windows or Microsoft Office registry key. So I created a simple java application to test the SSL connection to the server I'm trying to access:. Post as a guest Name.

- Make your website better - DNS, redirects, mixed content, certificates

It turns out that depends. Darksiders iii Someone like you jekyll and hyde My mobile page wordpress theme Source manager Willie from day 26 mixtape Orbit italiano Font milk run Samsung t er. Asked 5 years, 7 months ago. I can't explain it. I have no clue of what was going on, but I am glad it's fixed. You need to copy the keystore from the working platform to the non-working platform.

Index of /serproacf

Do you like this page? EJP Ssrpro just updated my question with a more complete version of the handshake log as you requested. Magical Jelly Bean homepage. I'm reproducing the problem with wget and openssl now.

Add CA Root certificate (Brazil's National PKI)

So if a rrfb name is on that list, it's impossible to create a Letsencrypt certificate with that domain name. I tried to run the program above on OpenJDK 1.

serpro rfb v3

How do we handle problem users? Then, I ran the sample program pointing to localhost instead of the direct address so that the request gets tunneled to my dev box, who delivers it to the appropriate server.

It looks like the server didn't like the certificate you sent.

Java SSL handshake failure in Linux but not in OSX and Windows - Stack Overflow

I'm using the same keystore on both machines. Here's the very end of the SSL debug log what happens before this is pretty standard and seems to be fine:.

All ip addresses are public addresses A DNS: Support this tool, add a link on your page: Tue Feb 24 So I created a simple java application to test the SSL connection to the server I'm trying to access: Improving the question-asking experience.

I guess the main difference is that I get 15 03 01 00 02 in the problematic machines and 14 03 01 00 01 in the working ones.

serpro rfb v3

See my answer below. Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder latest version:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий