пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD XZIBIT DOS EQUIS

You was up a body violence, working jaw to the ground, Making how you got knocked down the talk of the town Stick around for the fireworks, apocalypse now. Let's go to war now, off the world is steady, Wake up to your nightmare, Freddy Krueger's ready. I, I, I hit 'em with a nuke, get the pussy and they're scared to shoot, My niggas get you with the 21 gun, salute. Exits more the spot, that's everything that's hot, Walk right upon you and run everything you've got. Ass is unreal, it look like a cartoon, Immaculate back stroll, anal and deep throat, Whatever the fuck I want you get to make it happen, Powder her nose and she never take a break in the action. This is dope out above law, thousands of pounds, Keep the crowd in a chokehold, deliver the rounds. I'm a plastic surgeon, dick shape face, I got Nascar novels, I was build to race. xzibit dos equis

Uploader: Taugrel
Date Added: 21 November 2007
File Size: 6.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73835
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I'm getting white boy wasted, I'm waking up with a poor start, She walking around naked like she my personal all star. You was up a body violence, working jaw to the ground, Making how you got knocked down the talk of the town Stick around for the fireworks, apocalypse now.

I'm going from living with clowns to rocking a crown, It protect my self silence oppressed the sound. Want your fingers sliced, now you pay the price, Put your light on the line if you feel get that nice.

♫ Xzibit - Dos Equis songtekst | - Your Lyrics Source

You gotta check out. Xzibit Dos Equis Featuring s: Xzibit - Dos Equis Lyrics Xzibit. Running bullshit over here, get you shot, Stupid, I retreat that, everything you're not.

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Not to mention Pitbull bully razor heads, bloodline, Wu-Tang fans, police, Stupid, get it right, off the chain for a fight, Or the flash green lights meeting at your door sight. Boogie words for shitty birds, I learn from the smartest, Treat the bitch like a bitch, treat the queen xzlbit a goddess, I coast it, bum bought it, weighting me down, Sleight the razor to your throat, what can you say to me now?

This is dope out above law, thousands of pounds, Keep the crowd in a chokehold, deliver the rounds. Xzibot is dope out above law, thousands of pounds, Keep the crowd in a chokehold, deliver the rounds.

Xzibit - Dos Equis Lyrics

I paratroop to your city, hit the club, recruit, Let's see some titties. Shit, I'm about to miss my flight. First class to London, fucking with you all night. Act up in this motherfucker, spending all my money on her, Because I don't care blowing kush in the air, Dropping car, feeling like spaceships, riding with models and stripping ace in the club, Show international girls how to do it with dub, while my chain swing left to right, Came with the party with you, do it all night.

Exits more the spot, that's everything that's hot, Walk right upon you and run everything you've got. Let's go to war now, off the world is steady, Wake up to your nightmare, Freddy Krueger's dzibit. It ain't the drill at a hun', it ain't the people we're chasing Or these bitches that you came to toot, is xzigit basic.

xzibit dos equis

Gone the long hot summer, I was gone through space, It's the next best thing, making soda and base. Ass is unreal, it look like a cartoon, Immaculate back stroll, anal and deep throat, Whatever the fuck I want you get to make it happen, Powder her nose and she xxzibit take a break in the action.

First class to London, fucking with you all night. Ass is unreal, it look like a cartoon, Immaculate back stroll, anal and deep throat, Whatever the fuck I want you get to make it happen, Powder her nose and she never take a break in the action.

I push one button and boom: I'm a plastic surgeon, dick sos face, I got Nascar novels, I was build to race. Se souvenir de moi. From west to uncut, working at home, From BJ to YJ, now the J grown One click of the wrist, I compare her to gun flight patrol, On your turn flight to predator draw more.

xzibit dos equis

My money never run out, we party 'till the sun out, We have Patron shots, so we know we're about to come out. Boogie words for shitty birds, I learn from the smartest, Treat the bitch like equuis bitch, treat the queen like a goddess, I coast it, bum bought it, weighting me down, Sleight the razor to your throat, what can you say to me now?

xzibit dos equis

Not to mention Pitbull bully razor heads, bloodline, Wu-Tang fans, police, Stupid, get it right, off the chain for a fight, Or the flash green lights meeting at your door sight. I, I, I hit 'em with a nuke, get the pussy and they're scared to shoot, My niggas get you with the 21 gun, salute. Hear it out, make them dollars work, smoking that loud. Want your fingers sliced, now you pay the price, Put your light on the line if you feel get that nice.

I push one button and boom: You was up a body violence, working jaw to the ground, Making how you got knocked down the talk of the town Stick around for the fireworks, apocalypse now.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий