воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

TENVIS IP391W SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

The second one the password was null. HD quality for one I suspect. I have created static ip addresses for all my cameras outside from where my router normally pulls from, and they are all port forwarded in my 2wire router from att. Hi, Craig - firstly brilliant information site - can you simply tell me if the Tenvis IP camera will work with the iphone 3GS using 3G? Download iSpy Download Agent new platform. tenvis ip391w software

Uploader: Tygoll
Date Added: 18 July 2013
File Size: 11.62 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 10362
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I thrive on getting this kind of thing working. Craig Russell 15 July at But if you get this part working, that's the biggest hurdle in viewing your camera's video feed from your iPhone.

On a side note, my brother has his installed in an outside shed and his still works too so fairly robust it seems. Craig Russell 7 September at This softwaee likely the only way to reset it. The text at the bottom of the front page now reads:.

Video Security made easy.

Once you have this step working, then you can tackle DDNS and making sure you can access your camera from anywhere, regardless of your router's IP address. As mentioned above, you do need technical knowledge to set it up.

Do not, under any circumstances, modify my password before storing it!

tenvis ip391w software

It is very much designed to work with a router. Ofer Zehavi 12 December at Either way you should grab the latest version of the manual and check tebvis default credentials. Anonymous 22 October at Hi Craig, Just found your blog: Not all ethernet cables are born equally.

Tenvis IP camera URL

Is it something you've come across? Neither of these options helps.

tenvis ip391w software

Michael Meta 24 November at Setting up these devices reminds of setting up routers; logging tejvis into web pages served up by the devices. In this analogy, the reception desk is the router the externally facing part and each apartment is an internet connected device in your network.

In jp391w words, it was very secure. I didn't see this problem. Box shows white camera on one side, black on the other. It fills your all security needs.

TENVIS IP Camera Software/Firmware/Tools Download Center

How will I record it? Could that be the problem?

Anonymous 4 January at I have 2 of these cameras and the first one I go was admin with admin as the password as well. HI Craig, this is driving me crazy, i can not connect to my iphone, the message reads, A server with the specified hostname could not be found, this may be due to internet connection problems or incorrect settings The password I was going to use was 20 characters long and a healthy mixture of uppercase, lowercase and numbers, entirely meaningless to everyone.

Also, for setup, you will need to set the wireless network to have the same name SSID and password as your old router so that the camera connects to it over WiFi. Gabriela Sasko 17 September at Please help, everytime I try a message appears on my iphone: Had camera working for 10 months. I have loaded the plug-in xoftware restarted.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий